9.03.2003

I can't believe this. I actually have an hour in which i don't have anything to do. I work at 5:30 and all of my homework is done. Woooo hoo! THe only bad thing is...now that I actually have time, it's hard for me to decide what to do. Write in my journal, plan what I'm doing for Prayer Groups tomorrow, read more of my photography book, read some of Lord of the Rings... endless possibilities.

I have this gigantic bruise on my leg, and I can't for the life of me figure out where it came from. It's just annoying, because my messanger bag has been brushing against it all day and making it even worse. I think by the end of the week, my entire thigh will be black and blue. And I don't think there's a worse mental picture anywhere on this blog. Heh.

I finished designing a flier for Kairos movie night yestderday. We're watching "Signs" downtown at the Connecting Point this Friday at 6:30. I wish I could put a link to the flier, but I have yet to learn how to convert a Quark file to JPEG format. I'm sure it's possible, and I'm sure that I'll kick myself at how easy it is once I know, but for now--I don't. The end. Oh, but if you want more info, just email me at redbottlecap84@yahoo.com.

I'm listening to the Velvet Teen right now, waiting for Caleb to come by and drop off his cd so I can burn copies for him. That's right, HIS cd. He and Andy (from Fallen Not Forsaken) recorded a cd last year--Caleb did vocals and guitar and Andy did the other guitar and some background vocals. I can't wait to hear it; I'm constantly amazed at how talented he is. He's going to do great things and I can only sit back and watch to see what.

Well, I'm going to go take full advantage of my free time, so hasta for now. And also, I was asked about when I'll be updating the Photography section (or the rest of the culture section in general) and the answer is....sometime. Photography probably won't happen until I start developing new film in BW Photo class (somewhere from two weeks to a month from now). And as far as Culture, I'm hoping to have a free night at the lab soon. So we'll see. Things are unpredictable, that's just the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home