10.17.2005

"J.C.'s Mom has got a growing son..."

(Sung to the tune of "Stacey's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne).

Subject line brought to you courtesy of the Apologetics, a CCM band that opened up for Rino a week or so ago. Eb shared with me some of their lyrical attempts to turn secular songs into family favorites! Or just a really bad representation of Christain music.. But yeah, you know, whatever. (My favorite is that apparently Justin--Rino's drumer--kept asking them to play "Heaven's Bells" or "Highay to Heaven").

------
So yes, I'm still here. My weekend was wrapped up in tape and paint and a really tedious Design I project, along with work and a brief (but really enjoyable) visit from Caleb. We saw Elizabethtown, which was incredible. For some reason, the critics didn't like it all that much, but I loved it. It was a typically interesting Cameron Crowe masterpiece, with the perfect characters and detailed sets. The 16-cd accompanied road trip was a bit impossible, but I was impressed.

Oh, I got to bed at 6am this morning. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home