5.29.2005

Happy Birthday to Me...

What? C'mon, I had to say it. Okay, so I'm 21. And you know what's kinda sad? It really doesn't feel like my birthday at all--hasn't all dya. We've been busy with graduation stuff, which is fine and cool. I don't feel forgotten about or anything like that. I got a cake yesterday and some presents today. But we have all these people here for Phil's graduation today (which went really well), and everything has been crazy. Caleb told me that today doesn't really count as my birthday. Apparently Friday will be my "celebratory" birthday. So that's cool. I'm glad that this year I"ll actually be with Caleb within a week of my birthday, this will be the first time isnce we started dating.

Only one day left here in Michigan. I fly out on Tuesday morning. It's weird, a little. As usual, all of a sudden I can't believe it's been 3 and a half weeks, and no, of course I didn't read any of the books I brought or paint much or work on my own website (although I did finish the Mortgage Company one). You know what though? It's all good. I got to spend a lot of quality hanging out time with friends and with family, and that really was the whole point. Now comes the scary part...the "starting on my own" part. I don't know how much internet access I'll have when I first get to Florida, so it might be a bit before I can post again. But I am excited, and I can't wait to see how things will unfold. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home