5.15.2005

A Time to Laugh and a Time to Cry

The past three days have passed in a complete blur of bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding plans, dancing, a beautiful ceremony, some crying, lots of laughing, and many, many smiles. I still can't believe it's over and Dustin and Kate have now become Mr. and Mrs. Doyle.

I'd like to post a little more detail about this weekends events, but not today. Today is for breathing a sigh of relief that everything went off so well, and relaxing my feet that have been in way too many pairs of high heels. Today will also be about taking my parents to Somerset Mall and trying to convince them to get a Mac Mini.

I saw Sin City last night most of the bridal party (minus, obviously, Kate and Dustin). It was really well done, but wow, lots and lots of violence. I wasn't really expecting that, but as much as there was, at least it was stylized and in black and white. I could have done with out so much, but the movie definitely had redemption and a wonderful plot--and the good guys stayed good, the bad guys stayed bad, and good won over evil (even if it wasn't the ending you would have hoped for). So I can honestly say I enjoyed it, though if Kill Bill turned your stomach then you really shouldn't see this one. Also, there was a bit of female nudity (which never bothers me too much since, well, I am one), so if you're a guy, be prepared to cover your eyes a bit.

I have to design Philip's open house invitations this afternoon, but after that, I should be able to get cracking on website stuff. Which needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home