5.04.2005

cartwheels might be a bit much

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who made it out to the Elegant Bowling party last night. Here are some fun photos from the night (you can also click on the picture of Caleb and I on the right). I had a blast, though my bowling score is still well under 100 (I've never gotten past 99). I really enjoyed dressing up though and everyone did a great job of being elegant. For all of you who couldn't come, you missed out on some fabulous bowling and a delicious after-party at IHOP. But we will miss you and hopefully I'll see some of you at the LU Spring Fling on Friday before we leave.

Wow. One more day (of work) left. Pinch me, I can hardly believe it! I feel like sighing a sigh of relief big enough to launch a sailboat. Don't get me wrong--my job at ISA really hasn't been that terrible. I've honestly been blessed to find a full time job for just three months that pays this well. Still, trading in my seemingly endless days of staring at the same green screen with a headset on is not something that I'm hesitant to do. Not at all. I feel like running through the cubicled aisles, shouting joyous things like, "I'm free!" and "I'm going to Florida!" I can only imagine the bemused looks on my co-workers faces.

I am in desparate need of some packing action, but something tells me I won't be so much as touching another cardboard box until Saturday morning. The next few days are strictly dedicated to the Losing Summer website, which will hopefully launch on Friday. I am going to be one busy girl that evening:
  • LU Spring Fling
  • Losing Summer CD release
  • Party @ Anna's
Crazy, but I can't think of a better way to spend my last Friday in the Burg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home