4.12.2005

Cookies and Bob Marley

It's already 9:34. I can hardly believe my night went by so fast. I can also hardly believe that I've been maintaining a work schedule of 6-2:30 every weekday for the past month and a half or so. Granted, sometimes I get to go to work later, but for the most part I have to go to bed by 10:30 to get a decen night's rest. Yuck. And this is from the girl who has never had an 8am class on purpose--because the later, the better, my friend.

I do feel like I accomplished a bit today though--worked out at the gym, helped Caleb make steak for dinner, baked 8 million cookies while enjoying Stephanie's Bob Marley album (I've been loving the album "Exodus" lately), watched half of Gilmore Girls...and now I'm listening to Jazz Tonight on NPR, which will I will continue to do as I work on the scarf I'm knitting for my dad.

Am I boring? Becuase you know, sometimes during this "interim" time in my life, I sure do feel like it. No late nights for me. Sad day.

I got geeked today when some lady placed an order and happened to be from Lake City (Florida). This is one of the many ways I know that I am 150% ready to be in the Sunshine State.

Caleb is in love with the new Kings of Leon cd...I like it too, but now I keep hearing their songs everywhere I go. And on a Jetta commercial. It's getting sorta creepy.

Oh, and for the record--Shannon rocks. She really does. She is helping me a ton with my apartment searching from-a-distance and it is such a blessing.

I'm going to try and have my other (original) website up by next Saturday, but don't quote me on that. You know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home