3.05.2005

Some News

So, it's been....well, a week. Oy. (Did I just say "oy"? I did.) In this past week I have:
--worked a bunch.
--finished a website.
--finished a flier for Relay for Life (to be posted shortly)
--moved a ginormous plasma tv across campus.
--watched half of Anchorman, Starsky and Hutch, and La Dolce Vita (yes, half of each of them. Don't ask).
--got in an accident (today. more on that later).
--got really angry at Staples (also more on that later).
--had a semi-snow day
--got accepted into Flagler! Yay!

Since I want to go to bed, here's a little something to tide you over until the next entry:

Random 10 Albums Semi-Sorta Randomly pulled from my collection (well, fairly randomly ... listed as they come to mind):
1. Alana Davis - Blame It On Me
2. The Velvet Teen - Elysium
3. Ben Harper - Burn to Shine
4. Frou Frou - Details
5. Death Cab for Cutie - The Forbidden Love EP
6. Neil Young - Greendale
7. Miles Davis - Miles Smiles
8. Jamie Cullum - Twentysomething
9. The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers, Some Girls, and Sucking in the Seventies (I know, that's three albums, but too bad)
10. The Beatles - Revolver

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
11.5 GB...something like 7 or 8 days. Mmmm, yes. And ovbviously I didn't buy all of it, but oh well. I'm not rich yet.

The last CD you bought is: Damien Rice - O. Technically, something else, but I can't say because it's for Caleb and he hasn't gotten it yet.

Five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
(I just did the top five "Most played" on my iTunes)

1. TKO - Le Tigre
2. Buised - The Bens
3. At Last - Etta James
4. When Pula Sparks - Copeland
5. I'd Rather Dance With You - Kings of Convenience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home