2.14.2005

In other words, "I Love You"!

Yes, yes, Happy Valentine's Day and all that jazz. It's funny, becuase this year it just kind of snuck up on me. Caleb and I are going to make shish-kabobs for dinner and watch a movie, but that's about it. Our 2 year anniversary is March 6th, so that's a little more important and that's when we break out the big guns. So tonight is all about a laid back, no stress v-day. But I have to say, I'm really excited about the cheap candy for the rest of the week. Woo hoo!

Things at InService have been okay. The days go by pretty quickly, and the work is pretty easy. The only thing I don't like is that it's such a dull place (all gray and cubicled) and for the most part, the supervisors are pretty bland. Not neccessarily altogether, just in the way they treat you. There are a couple who are cool, but otherwise they just seem annoyed whenever you need/ask anything. I like working under people who actually seem like the have a smidgen of enjoyment about their job. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, but still--with all my other jobs, I've had great managers who were nice and helpful. Most of these people just seem like they'd rather swat me away anytime I need anything. Bleh. Welcome to the real world of unhappy management, huh? But other than that, things aren't bad. Oh, well, except for the really yucky shifts I have this week...I have to work from 4:15 am until 9:15 am tonigh (this morning, whatever). That's so nasty. I really hope next week's shifts are better, or I am gonna be one screwed up girl.

I'm gonna go make Caleb a Valentine's Day card, cuz I'm just cool (okay, cheesy) like that.

Enjoy your candy! (And if you're saying, "What candy?" then go buy some!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home