2.17.2005

You Know It

I just saw the Jimmy Eat World video for "Work" on iTunes. Wow. It's beautiful. And I'm really liking Jim Adkins hair--all longish and stuff. Nice.

I'm waiting for my family to get here--they drove down from Michigan becuase Philip is doing the College For a Weekend thing. So I've just been chillin', in the most white sense of the word. I did do something productive--my friend Shannon's computer died, and it had a lot of her music on it--so I made her a mix cd. It's pretty darn good too, if I do say so myself. I've been workin the iTunes this afternoon, that's fo sho.

I got my Gilmore Girls dvd in the mail yesterday, so I'm gonna go watch the episode I missed from last week. Dang, I love that show. It's definitely my favorite of all time--just barely beating out Boy Meets World. Which says a lot, let me tell you.

I have to work tonight from 12:30 to 4am. Bleh. At least my schedule for next week is a little better--I pretty much am working from 6am to 2:30 every day. Which, yes, is really early, but at least I'll have most of the day left to get stuff done. I'll just have to force myself to go to bed early.

Hah. Right. Like that's gonna happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home