10.30.2003

For some random reason, October has decided to look around and be happy for a while. Or rather, warm. Today is actually more than 50 degrees and of course I'll be inside for almost all of it. I have to say, I don't mind too terribly because I'm going to be inside at my new job. Yup, I am now officially part of the "David's Place" staff. I'm starting this week doing 1:30 to 3:30 shifts at the Lahaye Lounge (which is in the middle of campus and is very very small). It's nice because I basiclly get paid to sit and read. Even better is the fact that I come during the perfect time slot to watch an entire movie on AMC. I'll probably start taking on an evening shift or two at David's Place. I'm really excited, because not only do I have a much less stressful job, but my parents are almost completely convinced to let me move off campus next semester. Which means I'll have a car. And I'll be living in a HOUSE. I'm so excited, I'm having one of those weeks where I truly can't believe this is all happening to me. There are still so many little petty annoyances, but those pale compared to big things like this. Things have also been going really well with Caleb--not that they ever really "aren't", but this is one of those weeks.
Just good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home