5.22.2006

And we're back

For some reason, our trip to Michigan went by extremely fast. It was a lot of fun. I got to fly with Caleb, which I've never done before, so that was cool. We flew from Orlando to Detroit, looking at the silly inflight catalogue and eating pretzels. I love flying. It was clear, too, so we had a great view of all the tiny cars and tiny houses.

Our trip mostly consisted of good food, hanging out with my family, seeing old friends, and riding this awesome '80s scooter that my dad fixed. I'll post some pictures whenever my brother emails them to me.

Friday we went to Cedar Point, and had a blast. It was just me, Phil, and Caleb, and it was kinda yucky and cold for the first part of the day. But the sun came out, and we rode every single ride (some of them twice!). The lines were super short. By the end of the day, I'm pretty sure I would have passed out if I tried to ride anything else.

Saturday was Jay and Kim's wedding. Crazy. Jay is now married, and I'm really happy for both of them. It was a beautiful ceremony and they are so perfect for each other. The reception was fun--got to talk to Andy and Nino and other varous folks, plus we helped "decorate" the car.

I really loved hanging out with my family. They like Caleb a lot, which makes me happy. I'm so glad that both of our families like each other (and us). It just makes things so much easier and so much more enjoyable.

So now we're back. This morning I joined Alpha Fitness (the gym Caleb is a member of), and worked out for the first time in, well, forever. I'm sore, that's for sure. But I'm looking forward to getting in shape and being more active.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home