4.11.2006

My love for You is always sure

Last night was "Dressed to Kill" at Marathon Monday. I went as Velma Kelly from Chicago (complete with pearls, gloves, and pistol). Dancing in heels is fun, but it's definitely harder. Next week it's back to Converse for me.

I just finished listening to some songs from Josh Ritter's new album, "The Animal Years." It's good. Real good, actually. The song "Lillian, Egypt" is about a silent film actress, and it's just beautiful.

Caleb will be here this weekend. And I'll be done with my classes (finals are next week, but I don't really have any--just two tests and a project). I can't really believe we get done this early. It's nice.

Next weekend is wedding time. I'm excited to see everyone (and to wear my new dress!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home