3.09.2006

Rolling through...

I almost went to see the Drive By Truckers play in Gainesville today. But then I didn't (the people I was going to meet couldn't make it). I am, however, planning on buying the new Ben Harper album the day it comes out, and I'm really excited about it. Also, if you haven't heard Matisyahu, the Hasidic Reggae-Hip Hop artist, then by all means, click the name and check him out. It's pretty frickin' awesome.

Caleb was here this past weekend: we grilled and had a picnic to celebrate our Three Year Anniversary (aw); attended the St. Augustine Sack (a reenactment of the pirate raid on St. Aug); saw 16 Blocks (which was quite good), and Barnes and Nobeled it up.

My brother Phil is flying in on Monday, and Spring Break (or "Spring Blink" as we like to call it here at Flagler) is just over a week away. March is halfway through and I can't way I'm the least bit sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home