2.22.2006

broken smile

It's February. And I am wearing shorts. Thank the Lord for Florida!

I have been killing time on myspace and facebook and all those other terribly mind wasting things. It's like junk food for my mind. I just happen to like junk food. a little.

I spent four hours working on my sculpture today. It's looking pretty good, I'm actually quite proud of it. I have to finish sanding it down tomorrow, then it will be done!

I have class in 20 minutes. And an Art History III test tomorrow (which is re-dic-u-lous, since we just had a test four class periods ago. Who does that?!). I also have two major design projects that I should be working on.

But I don't want to. I want to eat pretzels and listen to the Arctic Monkeys and take a nap. Not that the Arctic Monkeys are very condusive to nap-taking, but I like them anyways.

Russell is leaving for Australia next week. Lucky B.

I finally ran into Liz today for the first time since the semester ended. She's married now. So surreal. I'm pretty sure once the summer is over I'm going to feel like I'm living in the twilight zone. de de dee de de de dee de....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home