2.02.2006

Who knows, maybe I'll be better at this.

You know, I really can't wait until they get the blogger widget working again. It was just so much easier than signing in and all that. Okay, I admit it, I am lazy. Sad, isn't it? But I still liked being able to press F12 and *poof* there it was.

Well, I'm officially moved in. I know that because I can't think of any more reasons to go to Target (other than it being so cool). I have everything all clean and organized, and I know I'm a neatfreak because it makes me extremely happy. But I don't think that's such a bad thing. I love my room. It makes me happy, and I actually feel like I have more room than I did before, becuase it's bigger than the other rooms that I've had. I just don't have a house to go with it. But the B&B kitchen is through an adjoining door, and I can go sit in the living room if I want. Or in the gazebo, or on the upstairs balcony, or on the wall by the water. Dang, I love this place.

I'm on a big jazz kick these days. It's pretty much all I want to listen to. Mainly the old stuff: Count Basie, Charlie Parker, John Coltrane. But there's definitely some Miles, Mingus, and Getz thrown in for good measure (I'm a huge Stan Getz fan). I really wish there was a good (cheap) record store around here, it's about time I added more Jazz to my vinyl collection.

Today I saw a man riding his bike with a medium-sized suitcase under one arm and a level in the other. Random.

Oh, and congratulations to Kate and Dustin, who are now the proud parents of Aiden Andrew Doyle. I can't wait to go see them in March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home