3.30.2006

I like this whole winning thing!

So randomly enough, I won two contests this week (and I never win things!)

1. I won a drawing from NPR for two tickets to see Jamie Cullum at the Florida State Theatre! Caleb and I were planning on going anyways, and these tickets are some darn good seats!

2. I won a Graphic Design class contest to design the new identity for the Carrera Gallery, Flagler's art gallery. They show about 2 exhibitions a month, and now my poster will be the template for each show, along with my design for the postcards that they send out to announce exhibits, and my logo. I'm really excited, not only becuase this is great for my portfolio, but also cuz I got a sweeet gift card to our local art store. I am so buying new sketchbooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home