4.25.2006

Welcome back, summer

Aaaaaand I'm done. With school. For the semester (yes, I should technically be graduating this year, but that whole transferring schools thing tends to throw in a kink or two).

It's 82 degrees out and I am going to the beach. Which I haven't done since pretty much October. My pale face needs some sun.

Last night I picked my friends Chris and Erin up from the airport. They were on vacation in Hawaii and San Fransisco (yeah, I was pretty jealous). Being at the airport made me really excited because Caleb and I are going to be flying from Orlando to Detroit on May 17th. My friend Jay is getting married that weekend, and we're going to hang out in Michigan for a few days. And I'm taking Caleb to Cedar Point, which has some of the best roller coasters in the world (and there are tons of them. It's pretty much going to be awesome.

My parents came down here for a couple of days last week. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them. I love my parents. We took a lot of pictures and did the "tourist thing", so I'll be posting them soon. Also, I know it says up there "new design coming in March" or whatever, and I'm very well aware that it is indeed the end of April. But It's been busy, what can I say. I have most of the redesign done--I'd like to try and get it up this week, but I'm not making any promises.

For now, I need to go hang out with the beach for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home