6.14.2005

Oy with the Poodles Already!

So I'm in week two of my job now. I like it, I really do--though I think this week is going to be a tough one, since we're getting training for new softwarae and I'm pretty much going to be orking from 10 in the morning to 9 at night for the next two days. At least I have the weekend off for the Endless Summer party and good times in Branford/Live Oak. I'm excited about that.

In other news, I will be moving into my new house over the next week. It should be interesting, seeing as how I'll be working and then gone till next Sunday. Plus I still have some cleaning in it that needs to be done. But it will be there and it will get taken care of, eventually.

I can hardly believe it's already June 14th. Crazy. I feel bad because I have two websites that I really need to be working on (finishing a calculator for Strategic Capital Mortgage and completing Losing Summer's site) that I really can't do right now, because of work and only having access to dial-up (ugh, I HATE dial-up). But I'm crossing my fingers that DSL or Cable won't be too expensive and I'll be able to get it soon.

Maybe next week things will slow down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home