7.16.2003

So. Watched "Children of the Corn" last night. I don't really know what I was expecting, but...not that. I tihink I figured it would be a little scarier than it was. Although I must admit, some of the cult children...sheesh. I would NOT want to be stuck in a dark room with them.

It was fun, though. My friends Andy and Jay came over, we haven't done anything in a really long time. We got pizza and spent fifteen minutes trying to decide on a horror movie to get. We only got "...Corn" cuz it was one of the few that none of us had seen. We're opting for "The Evil Dead" or "The Exorcist" next time.

I skipped out of my Boring History Class early yesterday. I know, I know, I'm terrible. But I'd turned my report in, we watched a boring video, and then after the break we were supposed to cover the American Revolution. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't take it anymore. My eyes were going to be welded shut by sleep. So when we took our break--bam, i was out of there.

I haven't really talked to Caleb since Saturday. Isn't that sad? We keep missing each other on AIM or one of us will be gone...yeah. Quite sad. But he got my package today (yay!) and he's gonna call me tonight, so it's all good.

This is short, I know, but I need to stop at the post office and Micheal's before I go to work at 1:30. So hasta luego for now!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home