5.31.2006

And I ran, I ran so far away...

So my birthday was pretty darn great. Caleb suprised me with lunch at Gypsy Cab Company (they have the most incredible chicken ever!), since I've been wanting to eat there since, well, forever. Then he gave me a book I really like a lot, and took me shopping at Anthropologie. My boyfriend is the best ever.

To top it off, we went swimming and watched "The Jerk" with Steve Martin, and I got a free ice cream from Coldstone. AND we got to see fireworks on Sunday night. Oh, and then last night his family took me out to eat at Johnny Carino's. Yup. It was great.

Caleb is leaving for kid's camp next week, and his family is going to be gone on a church choir tour, so it will just be me.

Finally, pray for my brother, he left for Thailand today on a mission trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home