2.01.2007

Oh! Gravity

It's finally getting warmer! The weather has been dreadfully cold (well, for Florida at least) for the last week, and today it's actually warmed up to 73. Thank goodness. I just made a quick foray to Target to get some blank cds, and I was able to check out the new Proena Schouler line (which isn't actually supposed to be out until Feb. 4th). The clothes are incredibly cute, and I already saw a couple things I'd love to buy. The great thing about the GO! International line is that in a month or two, everything will be clearanced and I'll get some super cute clothes for super cheap (like the Luella denim jacket I got for twelve dollars).

I'm starting to slowly emerge from my haze of crazy projects--after tomorrow, all I'll have left is a band MySpace design (which I've already created and just need to program). That makes me really happy, becuase I want to start some more screenprinting and begin work on our "Save the Dates" and other wedding paraphanelia. I still have no idea what direction I'm going in, but I think once I figure out some florist and decor stuff, it will make the graphics easier. I'm so excited about doing fun invitations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home