9.20.2006

What a feeling

Phew. So I'm defintely feeling a bit burnt out. This drawing class is taking about a zillion hours of my time. I really didn't think it would be so intense, but it makes me glad that I didn't do the internship with SJCC. I have no idea how I would have found the time for it. Plus, I'm really excited to do an internship at a real design company. Hopefully I can get one either next summer or next fall/spring. As much as I hate not graduating until May of next year (as in 2008, not next semester), I really like that I have plenty of time to refine my portfolio and experiment with a lot of different things.

For now, however, time is not abundant. I'm taking a short break and watching half an episode of Project Runway, then I'm going to work on my drawing till 6, make dinner, then work on a poster design until tonight's new episode of Project Runway. And then I'll probably keep working until 1am or so. Ugh. I can't wait till I can breathe again. Or at least go to Barnes and Noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home