8.19.2004

Just a quick update to tell everyone that, indeed, I am alive. We just got internet connected at my apartment a few days ago, but right now it only works on my roomate's computer, so I haven't used it until today. Things are going well, but busy. I got two of the Ben Fold's EP's that I ordered in the mail today, which was great. I've finally gotten most of my room unpacked and configured, which makes me really happy.

Yesterday I jumped off a fifty foot bridge into the James River. Three times. It was amazing. I also saw "American Beauty," which was extremely good. Sorry if that this is so short and scattered, but I can pretty much guarentee it will be awhile before I'll be using a computer again. I hope everyone is doing well and joing their last week or two of summer-ness. Hasta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home